Top 5 Renovation Fails – What Were They Thinking?
We’ve all done some pretty silly and even crazy things around the house. You know, when you try to be like that handyman, or when you get a set of tools for Christmas and you feel like you absolutely have to put them to use. But some projects become a ‘never again’ experience, and when it comes to your home, you want it to look good and feel right. Not like the 10 examples below….
1. Bathroom remodeling is never easy, it’s messy, and it’s complicated. Here’s a glimpse of what happens when you do it yourself, or you let someone inexperienced do it:
2. If you try to mess with plumbing, this is what may happen to you:
3. It may seem like an easy enough task, a small and even fun project that you can certainly complete – just give me the right tools! Well, let’s take a look at this small task gone – gape-y!
4. Many of us love spending evenings relaxing in a Jacuzzi. Now, do you want your Jacuzzi to look like this? And even if looks are not so important to you, how about safety?
5. Expanding your living space does sound like a good idea; but before you start adding rooms to your house, think about consulting with a professional, and then actually let an experienced home remodeling service perform the job. Or, your lovely home may end up looking off, to say the least…
Talking about what you can do yourself around the house has to include a big, flashing warning: beware of DIY jobs. Because jobs that involve waterproofing, plumbing and electrics should be done by a licensed professional – otherwise you are most likely doing something that could be not up the code, substandard, non-insurable, dangerous, and often in need of total redoing.
So before you venture into your next renovation, seek an experienced Lancaster home improvement professional. For any job that involves home remodeling in Lancaster, we are your source! Contact Home One Services today at 717-581-3474
Learn More: HomeOneServices